Your privacy is very important to us at FITzee Foods Inc., a Nevada corporation with operating facilities in San Diego, CA
- We will not collect Personal Information without your knowledge and permission;
- We will allow you to view, correct, or remove your Personal Information; and
- We will take reasonable steps to protect the security of the Personal Information we collect from you.http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/alerts/phishingalrt.htm.Disclosure without consent:Please note that there are circumstances where the use or disclosure of Personal Information may be justified or permitted, or where the Company may be obligated to disclose information without consent.Such circumstances may include, but are not limited to:
- If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person, or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or a court with jurisdiction relating to the production of records. If we receive a formal request to disclose your Personal Information in connection with a legal action, we will attempt to contact you about it, if permitted by law, via the email address you provided during registration before we respond to that request.
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule, or guideline requires disclosure.
- To a person who needs the information because of an emergency that threatens the life, health, or security of FITzee Foods, an identifiable person, or group as required or permitted by law.
- Where it is necessary to collect monies owing to us.
How we protect Personal Information
If you choose to contact FITzee Foods through the Website, you should be aware that any information transmitted electronically via the World Wide Web may not be secure. FITzee Foods assumes no liability for the loss of any information or any damage that may result from the loss of such information that you transmit to us via the World Wide Web.
If you request that we remove all of your Personal Information, we will promptly do so, to the extent possible. Please remember that we may not be able to honor your request if we are legally obligated to retain that information.
Our Website may contain electronic images known as web beacons, which are also called single-pixel gifs. These images allow us to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Web beacons are not used to access your personally identifiable information but are used to compile aggregated statistics about our Website usage.
Web beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides.
When you send email or other communication to FITzee Foods, we may retain those communications in order to process your orders, answer inquiries, and respond to your requests and improve our products and overall service.
Under California law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship: (i) a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, address, email address, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and (ii) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please email or write to us at the contact information provided below with reference to California Disclosure Information.
We will respond to such written requests within 30 days following receipt at the email or mailing address stated below. If we receive your request at a different email or mailing address, we will respond within a reasonable period of time, but not to exceed 150 days from the date received. Please note that we are only required to respond to each customer once per calendar year.